Freitag, 24. Juni 2011

Wir sin schon cool :D ^^

Knusperkeks_96 
You can brush my hair and touch me everywhere :D

Redfire94 
im a barbie girl


Knusperkeks_96 
you too? :D


Redfire94 
of course ^^


Knusperkeks_96 
OMFG :D I'm Flipping aus ... but this world is not big enough for 2 Barbies :D (Excuse me for my englisch :D because i have my worterbook forgotten :D)


Redfire94  
oh okay thats very bad :D:D but my english isnt very well 2 :D:D:D buuut now we have a BIIIIIIG PROBLEM why cant 2 barbies dont live 2gether in one world...there enoght Kens 4 them :D

Knusperkeks_96 
but this "Kens" are big assholes :D and i think the only really Ken is not erreichbar :D hmm... and we have got only one barbie house :D

Redfire94  
oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo =O what should we do now =O only one house AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THATS TERRIBLE!!!!!!! I cant live in a WG =O im a chaotic person^^ but i think i have found my Ken already...^^ so only you must search abt your prince^^

Knusperkeks_96 
mhm... my prince is living far far away from here :D we love us, but psssst. don't tell him :D I want that he fight for me :D Hey cold i call you in school Barbie? :D I think it makes fun :D


Redfire94 
oh i thinks thats a very nice decision...so you can always see how much he loves u:D:D of course u can^^ but then i would call u shelly


Knusperkeks_96
yes :D mhmm.. i'm sinking in my dream and perhaps it would happen ♥ Yes now I'm shelly :D mhm why not Polly Pocket :D yeah she's to small :D


Redfire94 shes sooooooooooo ugly!!!!!!!!!! darling...u and I...we re sooo pretty baby....the boys are lying on the floor infront of us^^ but we know that we r too good for them...but not for polly....polly is onother name for bitch =O


Knusperkeks_96
yeah :D now we call every bitch polly :D omg we 2 are so cool :D


Redfire94  
of course we r cool^^ we r barbie nd shelly!!!! we must be cool !!! =D


Knusperkeks_96 
o yes :D I forgot :D mhm... i still thin about the persons who will read this shit we wrote :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen